KPU Turf Club "Patrick Dooley" Memorial Golf Tournament Last Call
Last call for Pat Dooley golfers, as final entries close this Friday, April 20 at 9:00 AM. Please keep reading for full details.
- Weather forecast looking promising for April 27.
- We have 82 golfers signed up, with room for more.
- Final draw will go out to Captains this weekend.
- Bring a foursome, with a buddy, or come alone and make new friends.
- Sunny day, dry course, games, prizes, great meal and worthy cause for only $99 pp.
- Reply back to me, Stan Kazymerchyk, when ready to sign up, details attached.
Forward this off to friends, all welcome!
Pat was a very successful student athlete whose true passion was golf. A member at Mayfair Lakes, Pat had hoped to pursue a career in a golf related profession but passed away at the age of 16 after a short illness. The Patrick Dooley Memorial Endowment will provide deserving students a chance to follow what would have been Pat’s chosen path.
The Kwantlen Turf Club will be holding the “Patrick Dooley” fundraising Golf Tournament on Friday, April 27th at Patrick’s home course, Mayfair Lakes Golf Course (5460 No. 7 Rd, Richmond), and would like to invite you, your friends, family and work staff to join us, everyone is welcome!
The tournament will be an 18 hole 'Modified Texas Scramble' with a “shotgun start” at 1:00pm, with games and prizes. Afterwards, join us for buffet dinner and prize presentation, extra dinner tickets available upon request ($58.23).
- Entry is $99 per person.
- Entry deadline is April 16.
Bring your own team of 4 or make new friends!
The Kwantlen Turf Club is also accepting prize donations and tee sponsorships ($200 per tee) to help raise money for The Patrick Dooley Memorial Endowment fund. Either donation will provide your company with tournament advertising, recognition at the buffet dinner, and exposure in tournament follow-up news.
Please contact Stan Kazymerhchyk:
For the printable entry form and tournament information poster CLICK HERE