UBC Athletics Sportsturf Field Day, Wednesday, June 13
The Western Canada Turfgrass Association, in partnership with UBC Athletics and the Vancouver Whitecaps FC, invites sportsturf managers to an informative session with Dr. Eric Lyons, Guelph Turfgrass Institute, ‘Overcoming High Sportsturf Demands and Wear & Tear’. The afternoon will also include a tour of the impressive Whitecaps practice facility at UBC.
UBC Athletics Sportsturf Field Day
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Noon – 3:00pm
Vancouver Whitecaps National Soccer Development Centre
3065 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC
Hosted by Gary Bartley
Noon Education session - Whitecaps Training Facility Media Room
Dr. Eric Lyons, GTI, ‘Overcoming High Sportsturf Demands and Wear & Tear’.
1:30pm Refreshment break
1:45pm Vancouver Whitecaps training facility and field tour hosted by Gary Bartley & Whitecaps Personnel
Advanced registration is required to attend
• Space is limited to first 75 registered;
• WCTA members will have registration priority;
• The session is free but we’re suggesting a $50 per person contribution to turf research to help support the work of Dr. Lyons and other researchers;
• We will confirm participation for first 75 registered and forward further details, ie. parking protocol;
• Onsite registration is not available, lunch is not being provided;
• Paid parking available onsite.
Thank-you to our event sponsors: