Finalized Show Program for your Pocket
The 2014 Conference and Trade Show will be held Monday, February 17 – Friday, February 21, 2014 at the Vancouver Trade and Convention Centre.
A finalzied 2 page conference program is available by CLICKING HERE.
Note that online registration is unavailable after February 10th.
ONLINE REGISTRATION (special online registration code needed for WCTA member rate - see below)
CLICK HERE for registration forms.
Conference quick facts:
- The event is a joint effort between the CGSA, WCTA and BCGSA.
- Over 40 Speakers and 100+ Hours of Education to Choose From!Specialized Learning Workshops (SLW) kick off CITCTS on Monday and finish up conference week on Friday
- Pesticide CEC points are in the application process and will be announced once we receive approval
- Conference Program runs Tuesday –Thursday – no weekend activities
- Full Day education sessions on Tuesday and Thursday including Industry Presentations
- Industry Presentations as part of the conference education program providing companies with the opportunity to educate golf and turf practitioners with respect to their products and services
- President’s Welcome Reception will be held on Monday evening following the SLW
- Our first ever Trade Show Opening Reception will be held on Tuesday evening following the full day of education
- Keynote speaker Trevor Linden follows the CGSA AGM on Wednesday morning before making a visit to the trade show
- Over 90 vendors, hourly tech talks, prize draws, complimentary lunch and the Fest of Ales will all be part of the Wednesday trade show in 2014
- Party Night on Wednesday
- BCGSA Pub Night on Thursday
- Innovative Early Registration Incentive helping your bottom line
- Golf Tournament hosted on Sunday by Kwantlen Polytechnic University turf club and Northview Golf & Country Club
The show offers delegates a social and networking program that makes it easy to enjoy your conference experience and to meet colleagues and friends whether you are a seasoned conference veteran or a first time attendee. Having the events included as part of the All-Inclusive registration package also provides a tremendous value for your registration dollar and helps to reduce the overall cost of attending the event.
Hotel and Travel Information
The headquarters hotel for the 2014 CITCTS will be the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel. The Waterfront will host our Specialized Learning Workshops and several social events, and is located across the street from the Vancouver Convention Centre. The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel offers delegates a special conference rate of $179 for a Fairmont Room. Upgraded rooms are available for an additional fee. If you wish to call the hotel directly do so by dialing 1.604.691.1820 or 1.800.441.1414 and quote file number 2014CGSA.
To register online and receive the member rate you will need to enter one of the following codes:
WCTA14A for All Inclusive Package
NM2nd Person for 2nd person from same facility (all-inclusive package only)
WCTA14ED for Conference Education only
WCTA14SLW for Specialized Learning Workshops
The partner organizations are committed to delivering professional development education and information that is vital to you. Our conference is just one of the many ways we accomplish this task. You can keep up on the latest conference developments by visiting our web site at: www.golfsupers.com/vancouver2014