Delegate Registration for our 57th Annual Conference & Trade Show Now Open!!
Let's light this candle! Delegate registration for our 57th Annual Conference and Trade Show is now open!!
WCTA 57th Annual Conference & Trade Show
River Rock Casino Resort, Richmond, BC
Feb 11-13, 2020
We're pleased to present a world-class line-up of turf management educational heavy hitters and the largest golf and turf management supplier and service provider trade show in western Canada. Along with multiple social functions, ensuring you get a chance to network with friends and colleagues, our annual silent auction and more, there is no better value. Register early and save!
So you know:
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JANUARY 31ST
HOTEL BOOKING DEADLINE IS JANUARY 30TH
DOWNLOAD DELEGATE REGISTRATION FORM (pdf printable)
DOWNLOAD DELEGATE REGISTRATION FORM (*pdf fillable)
*save the fillable form to your device, then fill out, then save and email to us. Functionality depends on your version of Adobe.
- 1 form per person please, payment information for multiple registrations can be on the first form.
- if all else fails, hardcopy registration forms will be included with the Dec/Jan Turf Line News Magazine scheduled for early December mailout.
MAIN CONFERENCE INFORMATION PAGE
HOTEL BOOKING LANDING PAGE
TRADE SHOW FLOORPLAN
PRE-CON SEMINAR INFO (coming soon)
CEC/CEU AVAILABILITY (applications for BC and AB in progress)
In case you need added incentive, Premier Pacific Seeds has donated an end-of-conference draw prize, actually two prizes. We asked if we could used these for our earlybird registrations and they said yes! So...for the first 100 delegate registrants we will draw for 2 spots on the famous 'Premier Pacific Seeds Oregon Bus Tour' valued at $300.00+ each!
This is a 3 day + 2 night weekday educational tour end of September 2020 (dates to be confirmed). Participants will travel to the grass seed capital of North America - Oregon's Willamette Valley, touring a major stadium/facility, learning about some of the newest turfgrass varieties in development and enjoying some of Oregon's agriculture at Willamette Valley Vineyards plus hear some educational talks from turfgrass leaders.
- 2 nights accommodation in Albany, Oregon
- transportation from Surrey to Oregon attractions and sites
- stop at Willamette Valley Vineyards
- a local Oregon Brewery stop
- tour of DLF International research farm and BBQ
- top level turf grass expert speakers
- tour of OSU seed lab and OSU University