Make Your Application for 2020 Student Awards
October 9, 2019
The Western Canada Turfgrass Association is offering MONETARY AWARDS to students enrolled in an accredited Turfgrass Management Program or equivalent. You could be awarded up to $2500.00 for an Outstanding Application. Fine print: award amounts will be based on number and quality of applications.
Complete applications must be submitted in electronic format to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 17th, 2020 (here's a hint, include your last name on all files).
PLENTY OF TIME FOLKS, LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Applications must provide the following information:
• Name of school and accredited program currently attending
• Your grade point average in the program
• List of employers, work experience and start/finish dates worked in the Turfgrass Industry
• Reference letter from current or past employer
• List of other awards or scholarships received in the last two years
• A letter from the faculty advisor stating your enrollment in the program with the faculty advisors name and contact information
• A letter stating your professional and personal goals after graduation within the Turfgrass Industry and why we should present you with an Award to continue your studies
• Preference will be given to members of the WCTA, their spouses or their children.
• Awarding of these bursaries is at the discretion of the Western Canada Turfgrass Association Board of Directors. Award decisions are final.
• Announcements will take place at the WCTA Conference and Trade Show in Richmond, BC, February 11-13, 2019.
Please submit to:
WCTA President, Peter Sorokovsky
c/o Western Canada Turfgrass Association
Email address: email@example.com