BC Ministry of Environment Making IPM Program Changes to Website
The BC Ministry of Environment (MOE) is in the process of making improvements to the Pesticides & Pest Management website so that it’s easier to find information.
According to an email from Rob Au, IPM Licence Officer, “Changes to the website will be released in stages and may break any bookmarks. Certification & Training pages are being revised and will move soon.”
Changes to Ordering Study Materials
MOE’s certification study material provider will be changing from the Distribution Center Victoria to Crown Publications. The switch in service providers is set to take place on July 2, 2020. There may be a short period of disruption to service during the transition.
Important information about ordering Pesticide Certification study materials from Crown Publications:
• Study materials will be available for online purchase from the Crown Publications shopping cart
• Once purchased, materials will be shipped to customers
• The study materials will no longer be stocked items but will be printed to order and will take 7 to 10 business days to arrive
• Ordered study materials are not eligible for returns as per Crown Publications return policy.
The landing page of the Pesticide Certification study materials can be accessed via the “Quick Links” of the left-hand side of the webpage shopping cart.
To make these changes as seamless for users as possible, the IPM Program is recommending the following:
1. Subscribe to the new IPM News & Updates page. A message will be sent to subscribers when new web content and the new online ordering system are available. Permanent link (link that will not break) to IPM News & Updates page: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content?id=8778D195A9D4472EB6D76F50AF012370
2. Bookmark the main Pesticides & Pest Management page so that you have access to all the information on our website. Permanent link to Pesticides & Pest Management page: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content?id=9C0666DDF79681160264E5B0EC29ECFB