2014 WCTA Member Dues - Last Call

12.04.24-WCTAlogo-grassonly.jpgApril 30th is the final deadline for 2014 WCTA dues payment!

The WCTA is currently 749 members strong and we hope you will renew your commitment to the turf management profession.  We gain strength by supporting the regional industry organization that supports our careers and our livelihoods.  

From Executive Director, Jerry Rousseau, "I would like to thank everyone who has already remitted 2014 dues payments.  We can report that 81% of our membership has  taken care of these which allows more time for member services and less on administration."  

If you are uncertain whether or not you have paid, please contact Leslie Carnell at admin@wctaturf.com.  Only those members in good standing will be included in the annual member directory.

Not a member?  CLICK HERE for online application.

Read more: 2014 WCTA Member Dues - Last Call

2015 WCTA Membership Dues Call to Action - Updated January 2015

12.04.24-WCTAlogo-grassonly.jpgThe WCTA is currently 716 members strong.  We have already welcomed 24 new members since October 1, 2014, the start of our fiscal year.

There has been an amazing response with regards to our 2015 dues payment call to action.  In an effort to restructure dues payment options, ie. PayPal, we were a little late getting invoices out this year but already 44% of members have made payment - thank you for your support!  We hope to have the other 56% completed by January 30th.

Read more: 2015 WCTA Membership Dues Call to Action - Updated January 2015

West Coast Sportsfield Training Day Report

12.04.24-WCTAlogo-grassonly.jpgThere certainly was a lot of hubbub surrounding the inaugural West Coast Sportsfield Training Day conceived and hosted by WCTA Past President/STA Director and Manager of Parks Operations for the Township of Langley, Tab Buckner.   Judging by the email and phone inquiries received by the WCTA office, a lot of people were pleasantly surprised to learn a summertime event with education and a supplier trade show was being planned.

Read more: West Coast Sportsfield Training Day Report