Look Who's Joined the WCTA

As a unified voice for the professional golf and sportsturf management industry in western Canada, the WCTA is 686 members strong!  

Since the start of our fiscal year (Oct 1), we've welcomed 86 new and returned members, wow!  Welcome and thank you for your support and confidence in our association.  We also appreciate the 1500+ non-WCTA members on our mailing list for your interest in WCTA activities.     

HERE'S OUR LATEST NEW AND RETURNED MEMBERS:   

Jeremy Atkins - Shaugnessy G&CC
James Baquial - Aberdeen Glen Golf Course
Jonathan Baquial - Aberdeen Glen Golf Course
Ross Baron - Nat Bailey Stadium
Ron Bethueser - Tsawwassen Springs Golf Course
Travis Brill - Langara Golf Course
Neil Bull - The Falls Golf Course
Greg Burnside - Tsawwassen Springs Golf Course
Dale Carlin - Swan-E-Set Bay Resort
Marc Chalifoux - Municipality of Jasper
Nik Christensen - Kings Links By The Sea
Laurie Davis - Town of Sidney
Grady Diamon - Shaughnessy G&CC
Josh Edgar - Highland Pacific GC
John Edwards - Surrey Parks & Rec
Randy Evans - City of Pitt Meadows
Kaleb Fisher - Kwantlen University
Sean Flynn - Redwoods Golf Club
Bruce Folk - SD#33 Chilliwack
Brett Gaudreau - Strathcona County
Richard Grant - Musqueam Indian Band
Dave Griffiths - SD#33 Chilliwack
Braeden Hage - Richmond CC
Terry Hall - Queen Elizabeth Pitch & Putt
Cliff Halliday - Town of Sidney
Grant Johnson - Kings Links By The Sea
Ray Keith - City of Nanaimo Parks
Randy Knott - District of North Cowichan
Stef Linder - Tsawwassen Springs Golf Course
Brad Lobbezoo - City of Victoria Parks
Brian Lutzer - City of Saskatoon
Bob MacGillivary - Aborbpur
Ryan Martz - Okanagan GC
Paul McClary - City of Coquitlam
Eli McLeod - Pro-West Services
Kevin Nelson - Surrey Parks & Rec
Keith Oftebro - City of Saskatoon
Sean O'Toole - McCleery Golf Course
James Parker - City of Victoria
Indarjit Parmar - Dist. of North Vancouver Parks
Dawn Patrick - City of Coquitlam
Raymond Peters - Musqueam Indian Band
Mathew Pocock - City of Cranbrook
Stephen Rodonich - Eaglequest Coyote Creek
Ken Rafter - City of Nanaimo Parks
Jenna Rose - Olds College
Campbell Somerville - Okanagan GC
Mike Swain - Fraserview GC
James Tait - UBC Athletics
Chad Vizzutti - Myrtle Point GC
Cassidy Yeulett - City of West Kelowna
Ben Zlotnik - BMO Field

Whether you're from the golf, sportsfield, supply chain or any other turf industry sector, we would like to see your name on this list! 

Why?  Because far more can be accomplished together than by each sector working on their own.  One voice, pulling the same direction, avoiding duplication, whatever the cliche, it's the most effective and sensible approach, especially when our industry needs to face tough issues.

CLICK HERE to join the WCTA right now!

Sometimes we lose members too, please help us congratulate the following retired WCTA members:
Clay Ronaghan - Northlands Golf Course
Gerry Dionne - City of Richmond Parks
______________________________________________________________

PLEASE NOTE

By November 30, 2018, all 2019 dues invoices were emailed.  At March 25th, 72% have paid - thanks for taking care of business!  For the other 28%, payment can be made several ways:

-CLICK HERE to use PayPal quickly and securely using a credit card or your PayPal account (a Paypal account is not required).  You will need your invoice number.
-Call us with a credit card number at (604) 888-7759
-Scan/email with credit card payment to exec.director@wctaturf.com
-Fax invoice with credit card payment to 1-866-366-5097
-or the old fashioned way, mail a cheque to:  WCTA, Box 698, Hope, BC  V0X 1L0

If you need to make changes to your invoice, or would like to pay in three equal installments, please send a request by email to accounting@wctaturf.com 

CLICK HERE to make contact information changes

We look forward to serving you for another year.  You can help us do that by taking care of your dues promptly.

If you know someone who would benefit from a WCTA membership, ie Turf Line News, annual conference, membership roster, job postings, CEC program, etc, have them visit our online sign-up page at http://www.wctaturf.com/forms/joinwcta.php

Are you interested in knowing more about the societal benefits of turf?  CLICK HERE for a great poster from the CTRF.