83% of WCTA Members Have Paid 2021 Dues
May 25, 2021
Dear WCTA Members,
If you haven’t already, it’s now time to take care of your 2021 membership dues. Nearly 83% of members have paid and we’re hoping to catch the remaining 17% before the official start of summer on June 21.
All dues invoices were emailed last November. There are several ways to make payment - the quickest is giving Leslie Carnell a call with a credit card at (604) 372-3530. If you have not received your dues invoice via email, please let Leslie know and we’ll get it sorted out.
Thank you for taking care of this. If you have any questions regarding membership benefits, programs, activities of the association, becoming a board member or have any sort of feedback, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.