WCTA Hub for Online Auction Underway – WHOA!
As of 9:00am Pacific time, Friday, January 8th, our first online auction is officially open to bidders! WCTA members and friends, CLICK HERE to peruse a couple dozen items already donated with more on the way.
This new ‘WCTA Hub for Online Auction’ or ‘WHOA!’ for short, will reach a full order of magnitude more potential bidders than we ever could with a paper auction! Bidders will be able to:
• review the auction and register when ready to bid, easily pay securely by credit card for won items;
• see and share item description/image, donor logos and website links;
• watch the leaderboard and dashboard to keep an eye on interesting items;
• receive real-time outbid email and text notifications;
• watch total funds raised grow with each bid and donation;
• challenge other bidders, recreating that live auction feel!
WHOA! is scheduled to close just after the end of our 2-day online conference and trade show taking place February 10-11. We especially appreciate contributions from the following turf industry suppliers and service providers, without which the auction would not be possible.